• Contact & Tour Bookings

Please use this Secure Online Form to request a tour reservation, or inquire about tours and activities we offer. We will reply to you with a booking confirmation or other answers to your questions as soon as possible. Confirmation is complete once you receive a confirmation e-mail from us. This form is for Tours Only, not accommodations.
Kynoch  Adventures will charge a 25% non-refundable charge to your credit card to confirm your booking in advance of your arrival. Guests will have the option to pay the remaining 75% balance with a variety of means, or another credit card on arrival.  The deposit is non-refundable, non transferable, and may only be used as a credit for the same traveler re-scheduling a tour, based on availability within 30 days of the original booking date.

By completing this online form, the Guest is giving consent for Kynoch Adventures to Apply applicable Cancellation Policies as described here, including all updates related to Covid 19 as described on our Covid Best Practices Policy Page.

Covid-19 Best Practices operational guidelines Policy  


Tour Meeting Points (NEW)

Effective 2020, Guests will meet at the following locations to sign in for their tours. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Transportation to the meeting points is the responsibility of the guest. Your own car is recommended, or a rental car if required. Kynoch Adventures can no longer offer transportation to the designated meeting points. Shuttle Vans will be used only from the meeting point to the boat launches or trail heads as required on tours. 
Having your own vehichle is mandatory for Bear Tours. 
Eco Rafting, June through August 14 - Meet at Kynoch Office, 1896 Hwy 20.
Bear Viewing Tours, August 15 to October 15- Meet at Fisheries Pool Campground, South Tweedsmuir Park.
Hiking or Other Tours - Inquire.

Phone: +1 250 398 0390   
We recommend e-mail as we do not have regular office/telephone hours during the guiding or off-season.
1896 Hwy 20, 
Hagensborg, Bella Coola Valley
British Columbia. Canada 
V0T 1H0

Located in Hagensborg beside
Bella Coola Mountain Lodge

Booking Form
*Note: Please make sure it's correctly formatted
*Note: 15 years or yonger
*Note: Please let us know where you are stayingd

Posted Tour Prices do not include 5% GST
Cancellation Fees and Policies Apply Deposits are Non Refundable
Guests are responsible for travel costs to Bella Coola and must meet the tour guides 15 minutes prior to departure at the designated location. No Shows will be charged full rate.
  Our WAIVER is required to be signed by all participants prior to Tour Departure.
Recommended Accommodations:
Bella Coola Mountain Lodge
Firvale Wilderness Camp
Rip Rap Cabins and Camping
Nusatsum House
Suntree Cottages
Eagle Lodge
Bella Coola Valley Inn
Cumbrian Inn
Additional web resources include:
Bella Coola Valley Tourism
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism
Hello BC
Trip Advisor
Face Book
Raft Tour Review

End of the Road Coffee

+1 250 398 0390