Contact

Please use this Secure Online Form to request a tour reservation, or inquire about tours and activities we offer.
We will reply to you with a booking confirmation or other answers to your questions as soon as possible.
Confirmation is complete once you receive a confirmation e-mail from us. This form is for Tours Only, not accommodations.

Kynoch  Adventures will charge a 25% non-refundable charge your credit card to confirm your booking in advance of your arrival. Guests will have the option to pay the remaining 75% balance with a variety of means, or another credit card on arrival. 

By completing this online form, the Guest is giving consent for Kynoch Adventures to Apply applicable Cancellation Policies as described here.

info@KynochAdventureTours.com
Phone: +1 250 398 0390

1896 Hwy 20, 
Hagensborg, Bella Coola Valley
British Columbia. Canada 
V0T 1H0

Located in Hagensborg beside
Bella Coola Mountain Lodge


 
 
Booking Form
*Note: Please make sure it's correctly formatted
*Note: 15 years or yonger
*Note: Please let us know where you are stayingd

Posted Tour Prices do not include 5% GST
Cancellation Fees and Policies Apply
Guests are responsible for travel costs to Bella Coola and must meet the tour guides at the Kynoch Adventures office prior to departure
  Our WAIVER is required to be signed by all participants prior to Tour Departure.

+1 250 398 0390